Each of our therapists brings a different set of skills and approaches to therapy. We integrate the approaches and use what is best suited for each person.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
CBT can benefit anyone. However, within the research some common diagnoses CBT treats include the following:
• Anxiety and Depression
• Bipolar Disorder
• Eating disorders
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder
• Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
• Panic Disorder
• Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
• Substance use disorders.
What would a CBT session be like?
CBT therapists when you arrive will talk about:
• the nature and causes of your challenges and factors that could be allowing them to continue
• how the therapist will apply the CBT model to your specific problems
• how the tasks that you will do in therapy can work to change different aspects of the problems
• what you want to get out of treatment.
You can find out more about CBT on:
We welcome you to call or email us to ask more questions or to book an initial appointment with one of our therapists who practice CBT.
Therapists Providing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.